How long have you been playing Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)? More importantly, how well do you know how to use a vehicle and reverse roles in the game? Judicious use of vehicles in BGMI can greatly increase your chances of scoring a Chicken Dinner. It’s a common belief that vehicles can only be used to get from place to place in a shorter amount of time, but be prepared to have your mind blown as you’re about to learn some of BGMI’s best Pro tips that you can practice using vehicles. In addition to Pro tips, you will also get familiar with all vehicles from BGMI.
Vehicles are not only a means of transport, but they can be one of the best hiding places or covers. Yes, you read that right, vehicles are indeed cover for you and they are definitely one of the best hiding places, especially if you are in the latter circles. Let us familiarize you with all vehicles first, then make you a BGMI God.
List of vehicles you can find in BGMI
- UAZ: Jeep. The four-wheeled classic. One of the toughest cars you can easily find in the game. A whole team can sit in it at once, which is not the case with all other vehicles. It comes in three variants, find the one with a solid roof and you’re good to go.
- RB Coupe: Two-seater sedan. Probably one of the fastest cars you can easily find here and there.
- Dacia: The classic four-seater sedan. A bit slower than the RB coupe.
- Small trolley: Offers a capacity of 2 seats. Different from cars and jeeps but still a reliable vehicle.
- Motorbike: Now let’s move on to two-wheelers. A simple motorcycle. Note that it is the fastest vehicle in the game, but the only problem is its maneuverability. If you don’t ride it well, you may fall every 10-15 seconds. If you handle it well, it is one of the best because with speed it gives you less surface than other vehicles. It will be difficult for your opponents to lock their aim and kill you while you are driving. However, only two people can sit there at a time.
- Motorcycle with sidecar: We probably know this motorcycle model from the movie ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’. Do you remember that scooter Munna Bhai used to ride that Circuit used to sit in the little sidecar attached to it? Handling is even harder than motorcycling and it’s a little slower than motorcycling. The only reason to choose this would be the seating capacity i.e. 3 people at a time.
Now that we’ve covered the most used and easily accessible vehicles in the game. Now let’s move on to ‘God Of War’.
Professional tips for use with four-wheeled vehicles, UAZ, Dacia, Coupe RB
- When you spot an enemy but for some reason haven’t been spotted yet, you can take cover behind the vehicle while using “Peek” mode and kill your enemy quickly. Use this cheat only to kill an enemy, otherwise your location will become detectable and they can kill you easily by blowing up the vehicle you are hiding behind.
- If someone is coming from a bit far, take cover behind the vehicle and lie down. Now lock your aim at their feet and start shooting. They’ll be dead before they even think of where you might be hiding.
- If the circle closes in on you, you’re in the open and need to get to a safe place, then get in the car and get in the back seat. This way you can hide from your enemies and shoot them as soon as you get the chance. One of the best tips is to park your vehicle at the very edge of the blue zone. 60-70% of your car should be in the safe zone and 30-40% in the blue zone. Chances are an enemy won’t even bother to look at a car parked like this.
- Let us give you access to one of the most advanced tips for the BGMI. When rushing at someone, use full boost when you get close and as soon as you are sure you can shoot them easily within the range you are in, then immediately switch seats and become a killer machine. Repeatedly shoot as much and as often as possible until you kill your enemy.
Pro tips for use with the buggy and motorcycle with sidecar
- You can lay down in a prone position and hide behind the buggy to be safe from your enemies. But, since this is an open vehicle, you probably can’t think of any other ways with a buggy than the last.
- Bridge campsite. They explode faster than other four-wheelers, so you can form a horizontal line with the buggies on a bridge that will block the way for other players who might come your way. As soon as they approach, start blowing up your buggies. Either they’ll get caught in the blast and die, or they’ll get stuck. Then you can kill them easily.
Now that you know how to increase your chances of survival while decreasing those of your opponent, don’t hesitate to use them and become a ‘God Of War’.