Have you played Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) and still find yourself in a box within minutes? Want to be BGMI’s John Wick? That won’t happen until you learn how to hunt like a pro. We all know that at some point in the game you have to be involved in an ambush. It’s nearly impossible to win a match in BGMI without getting involved in ambushes. But what differentiates a noob from the “Baba Yaga”? For starters, Wick won’t go crazy and forget techniques while attacking his opponents.
When players are in an ambush situation, they are often open due to pressure, especially if it is in the last circle. But what if you learn a few tips and tricks with which you can ensure a chicken dinner? Let’s take a look at some of the Pro Ambush tips.
- Choose the right weapons: Yes, you have to start with the basics. Pair a Sniper Rifle with an Assault Rifle or Light Machine Gun and you’re good to go.
- Delimit the pitches and avoid “hot” places: In our previous guides for BGMI, it was said that understanding the map is very important. Therefore, don’t plan to ambush a team or solo players, you need to know where to hide. Don’t go blind all guns blazing if you wish to survive. Take cover, have a decent distance between you and your enemies. In case you can’t find cover to hide behind, fire on all cylinders with all the confidence you have in yourself.
- Use Strategic Throwables: Several throwables can be found in this game, such as a Frag Grenade, Stun Grenade, Smoke Grenade, and Motolov Cocktail. Each serves a different purpose. A frag grenade is used for the explosion. Suppose you are out in the open and see a hut or house nearby that you want to enter, it might be a good idea to throw a grenade first and take out any opponents that might be hiding there. inside. The stun grenade is a tricky throw, if you are in a position where you can shoot your enemy non-stop from and you just need a second advantage, you can use a stun grenade as it will stun your opponents for a second or two at most in which they won’t be able to shoot you. The third, the smoke grenade is a very useful tool when it comes to reviving your opponent, changing positions, distracting your opponent or buying time to heal yourself. The basic purpose of a smoke grenade is to create a thick cloud of smoke around where you throw it. The fourth in this list is Motolov Cocktail. When you throw a Motolov at any area on the ground, it creates a ring of fire. If your enemy falls into this circle, they will burn and may even die. Now let’s head to Baba Yaga.
- Understanding hindsight: When firing an AR or LMG, right after firing your first bullet, the second and subsequent bullets start to rise, eventually leading to you missing the target. So whenever you shoot someone, start shooting them from their feet, then automatically the recoil will go up to their head. This way you will get the maximum hits on your enemy.
- Divide and Conquer: Distribute the role within your team. Designate someone as a sniper, someone as a collector, someone as an attacker who will lead the ambush, and someone who will provide cover for the attacker. Once you sort them out, you can dramatically improve your team’s gameplay. The next is probably the most important step.
- Be the butcher and the slaughter: After sorting out your roles as shown above, get ready to go camping. If you’ve been playing BGMI for a while, you must have heard the term “Bridge Camping”. The best way to camp on the bridge is to climb to the top of the bridge where your enemies don’t expect you to be at all, then start shooting like crazy and watch all your enemies turn into a box.
Follow the tips mentioned in this guide and get your ‘Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!”.
Keep following ABP Live for more such guides on your favorite BGMI. The next guide will cover how to use vehicles in BGMI like a pro, so stay tuned.